- Sufficient linen and towels
- Dishes, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Hob with extractor hood
- Coffee machine
- TV with satellite connection, free Internet access Wi-Fi and Radio
- Child seats, cots or travel cots as well as children’s cutlery are available on request
- Well fitted starter package, filled with seasonal self-made products
- Garden with seasoning and aromatic herbs
- Deck chairs and parasols for the balcony and the garden
- Weber® charcoal barbecue in the garden
- Children’s playground (from Summer 2016), Recreational games for children (Badminton, small tractor, Trampoline, Skipping ropes) Board games for adults and children
- Library with a multitude of interesting reading material and a rental of books and hiking maps
- Rental of various sport equipment ( Hiking backpacks, hiking poles and Snowshoes)
- Weekly guided tours of our cheese farm, on the Gostner Schwaige (per request from June to October)
- Farm shop with self-made products (Herbal teas, fruit syrup, fruit spreads, Chutneys, cheese and Yogurt (on request), seasonal fruits
- Washing machine
- Pickup service from Bus- or train stations on arrival or departure
Bread service year-round: The master baker from our village delivers daily fresh bread for your breakfast – if you order on time the eve before.
Milk and cheese from our mountain cheese farm: We offer a wide range of dairy products (depending on the season), like fresh or seasoned cheese, yogurt, milk. Just let us know what you desire.
Fruit experience, while stocks last: We will be happy to provide you with home-made delicacies such as fruit – and herbal syrup, sweet fruit spreads and spicy Chutneys.
A tasty breakfast basket for a good start in the day: Gladly we will prepare your breakfast for you ( coffee and tea, milk, bread, at least two self-made fruit spreads, honey, butter, ham, bacon, something sweet like cake or pastries ) and deliver it to the door of your suit. (year-round)
We are cooking for you in our mountain: South Tyrol is a region where the best from the Italian cuisine and the Austrian cuisine is coming together and is mixing up. We are happy to serve you some local and regional dishes like “Speckknödel” (dumplings with bacon), “Schlutzkrapfen” (filled pasta envelopes) or “ Swiss stone pine Risotto”. The recipes for this dishes, where passed on for generations in our family.
Discover our farm: We are happy to guide you through our farm with its meadows and forests, in the evening we invite you to look over the farmers shoulder from 17:30 to 18:30, while he is milking and feeding the cattle. (An accompanying adult for children is required)